The self cherishing attitude makes us very uptight, we think we are extremely important, and our basic desire is for ourselves to be happy and for things to go well for us. Yet we don’t know how to bring this about. In fact, acting out of self cherishing can never make us happy.
I am posting this in an effort to remember what I consider to be a guiding principle in my own mindfulness. This one statement always calms me and allows me to turn the page.
I really need to develop the ability to describe strong emotion in the artwork I do. Why because I feel completely incapable of polite chit chat at this time. I am pretty sure I am not the only one. Having a real human connection at this time with any person I don’t know well feels so perilous.
So the best thing I can do is art.
Being angry at WordPress for being complex and unclear has not been a good look for me. I am writing this blog with the intent to connect the world doesn’t need me to be a negative Mary.
- The majority of the population is not dyslexic.
- It is important to maintain and build strengths.
- I enjoy writing and reading and I want to enjoy reading my own posts.
- If I cannot be an inspiration I can at least do my best to hold my own and realize ultimately I am the mover and shaker in my own life.
- I enjoy doing art and resolve not to beat myself up if my art does not measure up to my own expectations or that of others.
I just renewed my Forever Artzone.com site hopefully with renewal I will interest new readers. I really enjoy the fellowship of bloggers and artist /fellow creatives and the audience that enjoys sharing observations and aquired knowelge.
I do not enjoy living in a vacumn I am not happy being a fallen tree I also want to feel heard. Let me know if you found me I need to find my muse?