Being angry at WordPress for being complex and unclear has not been a good look for me. I am writing this blog with the intent to connect the world doesn’t need me to be a negative Mary.
- The majority of the population is not dyslexic.
- It is important to maintain and build strengths.
- I enjoy writing and reading and I want to enjoy reading my own posts.
- If I cannot be an inspiration I can at least do my best to hold my own and realize ultimately I am the mover and shaker in my own life.
- I enjoy doing art and resolve not to beat myself up if my art does not measure up to my own expectations or that of others.
I just renewed my Forever Artzone.com site hopefully with renewal I will interest new readers. I really enjoy the fellowship of bloggers and artist /fellow creatives and the audience that enjoys sharing observations and aquired knowelge.
I do not enjoy living in a vacumn I am not happy being a fallen tree I also want to feel heard. Let me know if you found me I need to find my muse?
I defintly need hep mustering enthusiasm for writing my blog on the regular!
This April, we’ll be offering Writing 101: Building a Blogging Habit. Writing 101 is a write-every-day challenge designed to help you create a writing habit and push you as a writer, while publishing posts that mesh with your blog’s focus.
What is Writing 101?
Writing 101 is a four-week course that runs from Monday, April 6, to Friday, May 1, 2015. Each weekday, you’ll get an assignment that includes a writing prompt and an optional “twist”; prompts are your topic inspiration for the day, while twists push you to experiment with writing techniques and tools.
Who else is really building their writing habit?… I wake up multiple times each night to check the time and see if it’s time to get up and write because I’m so excited. I’ve never felt this way before! I think I’m in lurve.
Molly, Knocked Up Knocked Over
You can mix assignments however you like: Respond to…
View original post 218 more words
I can’t explain the double image